1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? BOY MEETS WORLD
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? 24
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? VEGAS
5. What’s the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you’ve seen them? FRIENDS
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? JIMMY FALLON
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? FAMILY GUY
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? I HONESTLY DON’T HAVE ONE (scripted or die!).
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? GOSSIP GIRL
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? GIL GRISSOM on CSI
11. What TV character can you most relate to? MINDY LAHIRI on THE MINDY PROJECT
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? KATE BECKETT’S APARTMENT on CASTLE
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? RICHARD CASTLE
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? BOSOM BUDDIES - MY LIFE by BILLY JOEL
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) – FRIENDS, SEINFELD & SPORTS NIGHT
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) – THE GOOD WIFE, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS & THE WEST WING
17. What are your top three “TV blind spots”—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? MADMEN, BREAKING BAD & NYPD BLUE
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? SCANDAL
19. What show cancellation broke your heart? VERONICA MARS
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? COACH TAYLOR’S POST-GAME SPEECH IN THE FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS PILOT AFTER JASON STREET’S ACCIDENT.
The West Wing approach to continuity…
Reblogging for comment ^^^ and the fact that I love Matthew Perry. And does Studio 60 then count for some other bizarre continuity?
September 22nd, 1994 - FRIENDS pilot airs“Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You’re gonna love it.”
Thank you Tumblr, for helping us celebrate the dates that really matter in our TV-obsessed lives.